1. I am grateful for how well my spoon theory talk went today in honor of my school’s disability awareness week. I got amazing feedback and I worked really hard!
2. I am grateful for the mental illness awareness project that went on at my school today.
3. I am grateful for the support of my friends and sorority sisters throughout everything I do at school (and in life).
4. I am grateful for my mom, who wins the best mom ever award for being so wonderful and supportive of me in this crazy time with my case (and in life).
5. I am grateful for naps, massages, and all other things I’m doing to take care of myself.